Olive oil is widely recognized as one of the world’s healthiest oils.
In fact, people tend to live longer and healthier lives in regions where olive oil is a staple part of the diet.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is the highest quality olive oil available, extracted from olive fruit without the use of any heat or chemicals.
Here are some of the Benefits of Olive Oil:
- Olive Oil is a Fantastic Source of Antioxidants and Healthy Fats
- Olive Oil Could Help Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Olive Oil May Protect Against Stroke
- Olive Oil May Help Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Olive Oil is the Best Cooking Oil
- Cooking With Olive Oil Can Make Your Food More Nutritious
- Olive Oil Consumption May Improve Bone Health
- The Compounds in Olive Oil May Protect Against Certain Cancers
- A Diet High in Olive Oil May be Good for Brain Health